You know your man loves you when...
His big surprise to you is a hair cut at your favorite salon; his big plans for the day consist of any board games you want to play; he helps you clean your tables at the restaurant you work in, along with his own; he does his hair the way you like it; he's patient when you're snappy; he gives you "replenishing your soul" time after a hard night's work, even though he's ready to just hang out with you; he opens your door every single time you drive anywhere; he uses his best hand writing on this month's budget; he lovingly reminds you to take your vitamins...twelve times; he lets you vent about irritations and the small things of life that grate on you; he lets you play your favorite songs over and over and over again and never says a word...
I don't give my husband as much credit as he deserves; What a great man he is, and how often I forget to tell him. Or, ashamedly, I forget myself that a man like him is NOT normal in these times. I have found my best friend in him, my companion, "bones of my bones, and flesh of my flesh"...the most powerful description ever used! I've found a man that doesn't need me to lead him in order for him to lead me...and it's such a beautiful thing to be led.
No comments:
Post a Comment