As another chapter of my life starts to end, I realize how old I am. How many beginnings and endings I've already experienced and how many more are yet to come. Many more are to come than have passed. :) In 8 days I'll be homeless & jobless, and in 23 days I'll be on a beach in a new place, where I'll know exactly 5 people. Exciting & a little scary.
It's Christmas Eve and my only plans are to work in a restaurant from 4-8 and then come home to my sweet husband. Christmas day, instead of presents, we're going to paint and talk and eat grapefruit and listen to Christmas music. We'll dream of Hawaii and look outside and see snow, and we'll realize how beautiful it is. Especially since it will be the last time we see it for a long while.
Merry Christmas :)
No comments:
Post a Comment